Thursday 25 July 2013

25/07/2013 - p.y.o


1940s vintage sunglasses; homemade necklace (below); dress from new look
ankh charm from birmingham museum and wire wrapping by me 
Spent my day on my local pick-your-own farm with my family and my partner, making the most of strawberry season. It's the second time this month I've gone and bought produce from the farm and I'm definitely going to make a habit of it - fresh veggies taste so much better than supermarket produce! Also my partner's new DSLR turned up today and going to the farm was a good opportunity to try it out.

I'm going to try and regularly write/post photos on this blog and maybe post some more recipes on my vegan blog at some point. Having an online journal that I can share as well as my personal journal is something that I've wanted to do for a while but I've only really now got round to. I tend to spam my tumblr blog with lots of photos and text posts whenever I do something interesting, so why not just put it all into one blog post on here? 









No comments:

Post a Comment